Virtual Business Mission:
Austrian Smart City Solutions and Urban Technologies
for Asian Megacities
For the first time ever, ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Taipei offer the opportunity to meet Austria's best technology providers for smart city and urban tech solutions virtually! Participate in an info session about how to do business with Austria and engage in 1:1 video conversations with potential business partners.
Who will benefit most from this event:
We particularly recommend participation to government and private sector representatives interested in best practice solutions and technologies for Asia's Smart City and Urban Tech challenges. Austrian business representatives will share their proven solutions and technologies while looking for distribution partners and customers.
Austrian business representatives will offer solutions for:
- Urban Technologies/Smart City (including e-government and e-health, smart safety concepts, smart lamp posts, disaster control...)
- Urban mobility solutions (incl. guidance systems, last-mile transportation)
- Environmental technologies/green energy (including waste disposal, road sweeping, water quality measurement and water leakage repair, alternative energy sources)
How It Works
1:1 video conversations are a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners from the comfort of your own home or office. The 30 or 45-minute sessions provide enough time to build connections. When the time is up, your video call will end automatically and you can move on to your next session.
You do not need to download any additional software. Our platform enables you to share your screen to show documents and PowerPoints. Conversations will be held in English; for meetings in Shanghai we offer Chinese/English translation assistance upon request.
If you encounter any difficulties during your sessions, our technical staff will be available for assistance.
What You Will Need:
- Reliable high-speed internet access
- A microphone and a camera (if not already installed on your PC/laptop)
This event is powered by go-international, a joined initiative by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs (BMDW) and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKÖ).